12 mei 2017

Hello Friday... when colour meets design

I always have a need for colour. I admire the people that can stick to a monochrome palet. It would never work for me. However, I do admit that the items with colour tend to wear out in your interior sooner. So don't go overboard and invest in some proper design you know you'll love a lifetime (or will keep it's value when you wish to sell it). 


Hexagonal yellow wallpaper by Zilverblauw | Elements floor lamp by ZERO lighting | Orchard road vintage travel poster by Eek&Art designs (< yes I sometimes miss Singapore) | flowers by Bloomon | Wall hook Lou by Harto Design | Party lights (I bought mine here) | Harto Design sideboard Marius | Harto Design armchair George in lemon yellow | Freaky carpet by Moooi carpets | Clarissa Hood armchair by Moroso.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten